In Queensland I teamed up with Molk aka Steve Molkentin, the Synod’s Digital Youth Discipleship Officer for a day training session on Faith Formation and Discipleship in a Digital Age. Here’s Molk doing his thing.
I based much of my part on the work of John Roberto from LifelongFaith.com. John is a US Catholic whose work has contributed a lot to the UCA for about 30 years. Last year we invited him to Australia for a series of events on 21st C Faith Formation.
The focus of the day was on
- How digital technologies are changing our world
- How people connect, engage and elarn
- Whose faith are we forming
- A Faith Formation Ecosystem
- Tools and Approaches for 24/7 Faith formation